Marvel Super Hero Take Over Coming June!

OH MY GODNESS!! Do you know for how long I’ve been asking Club Penguin to have a super heroes party? BUT NOT any superheroes, Marvel Super heroes! And guess what? It’s coming next month!

Today, Club Penguin tweeted about a new “Medieval Party is Here!” video but at the end, Happy77 included a small sneak peek (or should I say freaking HUGE) of the upcoming Super Heroes party.

Yes! Yes! For years I’ve been asking Club Penguin to have a comics party but this… this is exactly what I meant and exactly what I had in mind! Thank you Club Penguin! Really looking forward to this party – better work hard!

So what do you think? Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think! Special thanks to @FamousGuy2CP.

-Monchocho

23 comments to Marvel Super Hero Take Over Coming June!
  • i like to play marvel super hero takeover i like the game

• June 3, 2012 at 8:41 am
    thats awesome the marvels are going to be in club penguin!!!

pconn
    June 2, 2012 at 8:21 am
    i cant wait till the last day of scoohl on the 14

Liviibobs
    May 26, 2012 at 3:49 am

gigawatt9
    May 25, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    i wonder how much the suits cause

tuysi
    May 25, 2012 at 10:18 am
    haha i posted twice srry

tuysi
    May 25, 2012 at 10:17 am
    does anyone know what day marvel is coming out?

Ben Cole7
    May 25, 2012 at 7:44 am
    I cant wait because i want to be iron man and others

pinkpin105
    May 24, 2012 at 3:03 pm
    I seriously wanna be spiderman lol I <3 cp!! But I would prefer old cp then new cp because billybob was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better! no offence

team5ds234
    May 23, 2012 at 10:13 pm

lega p1
    May 20, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    wot about hawkeye???????????????

Info
    May 20, 2012 at 5:55 am
    That was from the X Factor! Maybe a link.

at709
    May 19, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    Any one see Avengers?

Matthew
    May 19, 2012 at 3:21 pm
    this is gonna be cool I`ve been waiting a long time for this long live club penguin

Bouncer15111
    May 19, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    Did anybody look through the telescope in the lighthouse yet?? If you didn’t, well, we have a DESTROYUSALL coming.

kostastasiou
    May 19, 2012 at 8:10 am

Bouncer15111
    May 19, 2012 at 3:43 am
    When Disney has a comic book sponsor they put it in a game, when Cartoon Network has one they don’t. I wish Disney had DC instead. Imagine a Batman suit.

Pengijunior
    May 18, 2012 at 11:15 pm
    YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY IDEA (SORT OF)
    I SENT THEM AN EMAIL AN THEY REPLIED AND SAID IT WILL BE RELEASED
    THIS WAS THE MESSAGE THEY SAID WHEN THEY REPLIED

Hey there penguin pal,

Thank you for taking the time to write in to us here at Club Penguin to let us know that you have created some pictures with ideas for costumes and characters for a Super Hero Party! We hope that this party will be able to get created sometime in the future, because it sounds super cool!

Make sure that you send any pictures that you have created into our Fan Art section so that we can take a look at them!

To submit Fan Art:

I think if I were to pick a superhero to be for a party, I would pick Ironman! We would love to hear more from you about what hero or villain you would pick.

Since you are so creative in coming up with this all of these awesome ideas, I thought you might enjoy taking a look at Club Penguin’s ‘Stuff To Do’ page. You can learn how to bake your own Rockhopper cookies and even build your own Club Penguin paper airplanes! Here is the link below:

We hope to hear back from you again soon! Please do not hesitate to write back to us anytime you have a question or concern, we are always happy to lend a helping hand.

Best Fishes,

Derek
    Club Penguin Support

Sj315
    May 18, 2012 at 11:05 pm
    Hi Guys The Marvel Super Heroe Takeover will be the best party i will ever have. In that party ill wear Captain america cause he is the best super heroe for me.

Waddle On!
    add me in cp

kostastasiou
    May 18, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    Awesome!!!!!!Can’t wait for the new party!!!!!:D

Sj315
    May 18, 2012 at 5:39 am
    awesome

pookie40850
    May 18, 2012 at 12:50 am
    Iron man is going to be my costume because iron man is my favourite super hero

• thats awesome the marvels are going to be in club penguin!!!

• i cant wait till the last day of scoohl on the 14

• Hey Monch, long time no see. Came on club penguin and im like “WHY.DID.THEY.CHANGE.DA.PARTAY?!!?” crayola cryons.

• gigawatt9

i wonder how much the suits cause

• haha i posted twice srry

• does anyone know what day marvel is coming out?

• Ben Cole7

I cant wait because i want to be iron man and others

• pinkpin105

• i might repeat some funny lines to bad it has bad words i nthere like the h word when cap beats up lokis men i wish i could act tht out on cp

• lega p1

wot about hawkeye???????????????

• Info

That was from the X Factor! Maybe a link.

• Matthew

• Bouncer15111

• please Monchocho add me!You are the best my name is kostastasiou!Send me a request!

• Bouncer15111

• Pengijunior

YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY IDEA (SORT OF)
    I SENT THEM AN EMAIL AN THEY REPLIED AND SAID IT WILL BE RELEASED
    THIS WAS THE MESSAGE THEY SAID WHEN THEY REPLIED

Hey there penguin pal,

To submit Fan Art:

Best Fishes,

Derek
    Club Penguin Support

• Sj315

Waddle On!
    add me in cp

• Awesome!!!!!!Can’t wait for the new party!!!!!:D

• Iron man is going to be my costume because iron man is my favourite super hero