DJ Cadence has arrived the Island and she is ready to rock with our puffles! So what does this means? It means it’s tracking time! If you are having problems tracking DJ Cadence and if you want to get her background easy and fast, here are some tips on how to track DJ Cadence. Have Fun and good luck penguins!
About DJ Cadence:
Cadence is a local Club Penguin DJ and a great dancer. She is a peach colored penguin who has purple hair with pink tufts, green headphones, a pink and yellow scarf, a pair of pink and yellow wristbands, black eyelashes, along with white and black shoes. She does not have any body items, however. Cadence and others like to think of her as a cool penguin, usually indicated by the hip attire and the way she speaks. (Club Penguin Wiki)
Tips On Tracking DJ Cadence:
- Cadence usually goes online when an important event is going on.
- Cadence constantly changes server. She usually logs on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cadence might be crowded so make sure to take a look at the users room list.
- Cadence can be found in more than 1 server – they usually have “clones”.
- Cadence is more likely to be found on servers with 3 to 5 green bars (Amount of penguins online)
- Cadence usually goes on crowded servers like Mammoth, Frozen, Yukon, etc.
- If you can’t find her make sure to help us track her on our Chat.
- Cadence is a pink penguin who has purple hair with pink tufts, green headphones, a pink and yellow scarf, a pair of pink and yellow wristbands, black eyelashes, along with white and black shoes.
If you are still having any problems and have another useful tip on how to track DJ Cadence make sure to leave a comment or email us at email@example.com and subject the email as: “DJ Cadence Tracker” or simply use our contact page.
So, what do you think? Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think! Good luck on finding DJ Cadence!